Luxury Soy Wax Melts
☆Phthalate-free, vegan, paraben-free, hand-poured, small batch☆
Our NEW 100% soy wax melts are finally here! These luxury melts are the ultimate in home fragrance.
Cold throw: strong
Hot throw: strong
We use the maximum allowable amount of phlalate-free fragrance to scent these natural beauties, no skimping here, and all of our melts are carefully measured and hand poured in small batches to ensure the utmost in quality and freshness!
We also use only environmentally friendly renewable soy from crops grown here in the USA to help support local farmers.
Why choose soy wax products over paraffin?
Paraffin wax is a petroleum-based product which is a non-renewable energy source that when burned, produces black soot. It also burns faster meaning your product won't last as long.
Soy wax is a renewable product that produces a creamier texture, doesn't smoke, and burns slower so it lasts longer.
To use: simply put a cube or two into a wax melt warmer and enjoy the delicious long lasting scent. When finished with your wax, discard into a disposable container and wipe out your warmer, do not pour used wax down the drain.
*Note: In our testing we have noticed that tea light warmers give a better scent throw than plug-in wax warmers due to higher heat concentration. Please keep this in mind when using wax melts or wax bark melts. To increase scent throw for plug-in warmers you may want to try two cubes at a time. Be sure not to overfill your warmer as this may cause a fire hazard.
WARNING! When using wax melts, be sure to only use a wax melt approved appliance such as an electrical wax melt warmer or a tea light warmer. Do not heat on the stove. It is important to follow all instructions of your wax melt warmer before use for proper fire safety.
We have a variety of scents to choose from and will be adding more to our line soon, and all of our melts have great scent throw!
Cold throw means how it smells cold, is there a strong enough scent to smell when you hold it up to your nose?
Hot throw means how well the scent fills the room with fragrance, can you smell it only where it's burning, or does it fill the room? We designate the scent strength by weak, medium, or strong.
• Vanilla Sandalwood- scrumptious bakery vanilla meets sensual sandalwood in the perfect blend, very heady!
• Hot Cocoa- warm chocolate and milk with melted marshmallows.
• Cinnabuns- delicious freshly baked cinnamon rolls drizzled with vanilla glaze.
• White Birch- sophisticated pine notes blend with eucalyptus, cypress, tonka bean, and birch tar creating a unique aromatic crispness. This fragrance is infused with natural essential oils, including fir needle, cedarwood, eucalyptus, patchouli, and cedar leaf.
• Apples & Maple Bourbon- fresh apples, sweet maple, and warm butter blend with vanilla and bourbon.
• Apple Cider Donuts- apple cider blends with fried donuts, cinnamon sugar and vanilla.
• Roasted Pinecone- crisp pine needle notes blend with warm base notes of wood and leaves.
• Pumpkin Pecan Waffles- warm waffles topped with pumpkin maple syrup, highlighted with sweet butter and crushed pecans.
• Blueberry Cheesecake- vanilla cheesecake with hints of cinnamon and blueberries.
• Fruit Loops- a delight of juicy orange, ripe berries, tangerine, vanilla, and sugared lemons.
• Island Cabana- an intoxicating blend of juicy orange, apple, and creamy coconut.
• Sea Salt Smoothie- notes of fresh mint, sea salt, blooming jasmine, and pine needles.
• Bamboo Coconut- like a day at the spa with notes of fresh greenery, creamy coconut, lime blossoms, and driftwood, topped with bright hints of eucalyptus and lemon on a base of cedarwood and vanilla.
• Beach Blossoms- notes of wild blooming jasmine with wafts of suntan lotion and sunshine.
• Beach House- fresh kaffir lime, eucalyptus, and coconut blend together for a clean, airy, sophisticated beach house scent.
Size: product comes in a 6 pk clamshell. Net wt. 3 oz.
Ingredients: 100% soy wax, phthalate-free fragrance, glitter.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
For soap- Because our soaps are luxury soaps, many are made with creams or luxury oils and butters that yield a softer, more gentle and skin nourishing bar. To care for and extend the life of your soap, do not let it sit in water as it will dissolve away. Let it drain and dry fully between uses. Do not leave in full stream of water, we recommend using a puff or washcloth to lather up, then let soap dry.
We have a new standardized size which fits our new packaging. Our bars stand vertically at approximately 3.5x2.5x1.125". All of our standard size soaps are approximately 5.5 ounces. Our soap cupcakes and other moulded soaps will have a different weight and will be priced accordingly.
For all wholesale/resale vendors: our photos, item descriptions, and any/all marketing production of our soaps and bath /body products done by us are proprietary and thus are the sole property of Euphoria Soap Works. Any unauthorized use of or redistribution of our photos, item descriptions, and/or any other marketing will result in legal ramifications. Thank you in advance for being curteous and using your own photos, item descriptions, and marketing of products purchased from us for resale.
For best results, please be sure to follow these guidelines each and every time you burn a Euphoria candle.
• Keep your wick centered and trimmed to 3/8”
• Allow the candle to burn for 2 – 4 hours each time you light it
• Always place the candle on a heat resistant surface when burning it
• Keep candles away from children, pets, drafts & flammable objects
• Do not move the candle while it is burning or if the wax is liquid
• Never leave a burning candle unattended
Break apart the wax melt bar and add 1 or 2 cubes to the top of your electric or tealight wax warmer to melt. Wax can be remelted until it is no longer fragrant. Try melting cubes of two different scents together to create your own unique fragrances. Always follow all safety warnings when burning wax melts.
We choose to work with soy wax for a variety of reasons. We love that it's an all-natural and eco-friendly alternative to paraffin. We love that using soy wax allows us to create candles that burn cleaner, brighter and longer than traditional candles. We love that soy wax is also 100% biodegradable and can be cleaned easily with soap and water. And we love that the wax we use is produced here in the USA and helps to support American agriculture
Because we use a natural coconut/soy wax blend, our candles may not have the same scent throw as paraffin candles. Though we use the maximum amount of phthalate-free fragrance that our wax will hold, they can have a softer scent than paraffin, but we like that our candles are not overwhelming and can be used every day.
We find that our 8 oz mason jar candles fill a medium-large size room nicely. For very large spaces or rooms with high ceilings, we recommend burning two candles to achieve a similar scent throw. Our 8 oz mason jars are better suited for burning in small-medium size rooms such as a bedroom.
Each candle’s burn time is approximate.
• 4 oz Tin: Approximately 30-40 Hours
• 8 oz Jar: Approximately- 70-80 Hours