Virgin Coconut Soy Candles
Our candle line is here at last! Our "Fall Into Winter" line is designed to keep you feeling cozy from Autumn through the New Year with these beautifully rustic 8 ounce glass mason jars and old time pewter lids.
• Pumpkin Chai- smells so delicious with notes of baked pumpkin, cinnamon, clove, nutmeg, orange peel, black tea, and warm notes of vanilla, butter, and graham cracker!
• Lingonberry Spice- a delicate balance of fruit with hints of spice. Comforting notes of apple, frozen berry, lemon, balsam fir, cinnamon, clove, cedarwood, mountain air, and musk.
• White Birch- sophisticated pine notes blend with eucalyptus, cypress, tonka bean, and birch tar creating a unique aromatic crispness. This fragrance is infused with natural essential oils, including fir needle, cedarwood, eucalyptus, patchouli, and cedar leaf.
• Apple Orchard- picked fresh off the tree with top notes of green leaves, pear, and juicy apples on a base of crystal musk, vanilla, cedarwood.
• Cinnamon Buns- a scrumptious blend of cakey vanilla buns with layers of buttered cinnamon sugar and icing.
We use an all natural virgin coconut crème soy wax blend in our candle line which produces a creamy smooth texture and increases fragrance capacity ensuring you get the most out of your candle.
We also use a natural, quietly crackling wooden wick which helps create a chemical free, even, long lasting burn that evokes the feeling of the seasons.
We use the maximum allowable amount of phlalate-free fragrance to scent these natural beauties, no skimping here, and all of our candles are carefully measured and hand poured in small batches to ensure the utmost in quality and freshness!
We also use only environmentally friendly renewable soy from crops grown here in the USA to help support local farmers.
Why choose soy wax products over paraffin?
Paraffin wax is a petroleum-based product which is a non-renewable energy source that when burned, produces black soot. It also burns faster meaning your product won't last as long.
Soy wax is a renewable product that produces a creamier texture, doesn't smoke, and burns slower so it lasts longer.
Directions For Use- Trim wick to 3/8" before use to get the best scent throw and even burn pool. You can use a fingernail clipper for easy trimming. Let your candle burn for two-four hours for strong scent throw. This ensures that the wax is fully melted and the scent can be released.
*Please read all safety precautions on the bottom of your candle before use and burn your candle no longer than four hours at a time. Be sure to trim wick to proper length before next use.
Shipping from United States
Please contact me to find out when this item will be ready to ship.
Estimated shipping times
- United States : 3 - 5 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
I don't accept cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
- Items on sale
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Frequently Asked Questions
For soap- Because our soaps are luxury soaps, many are made with creams or luxury oils and butters that yield a softer, more gentle and skin nourishing bar. To care for and extend the life of your soap, do not let it sit in water as it will dissolve away. Let it drain and dry fully between uses. Do not leave in full stream of water, we recommend using a puff or washcloth to lather up, then let soap dry.
We have a new standardized size which fits our new packaging. Our bars stand vertically at approximately 3.5x2.5x1.125". All of our standard size soaps are approximately 5.5 ounces. Our soap cupcakes and other moulded soaps will have a different weight and will be priced accordingly.
For all wholesale/resale vendors: our photos, item descriptions, and any/all marketing production of our soaps and bath /body products done by us are proprietary and thus are the sole property of Euphoria Soap Works. Any unauthorized use of or redistribution of our photos, item descriptions, and/or any other marketing will result in legal ramifications. Thank you in advance for being curteous and using your own photos, item descriptions, and marketing of products purchased from us for resale.
What is the best way to burn a Euphoria candle?
For best results, please be sure to follow these guidelines each and every time you burn a Euphoria candle.
• Keep your wick centered and trimmed to 3/8”
• Allow the candle to burn for 2 – 4 hours each time you light it
• Always place the candle on a heat resistant surface when burning it
• Keep candles away from children, pets, drafts & flammable objects
• Do not move the candle while it is burning or if the wax is liquid
• Never leave a burning candle unattended
How do I use Euphoria wax melts?
Break apart the wax melt bar and add 1 or 2 cubes to the top of your electric or tealight wax warmer to melt. Wax can be remelted until it is no longer fragrant. Try melting cubes of two different scents together to create your own unique fragrances. Always follow all safety warnings when burning wax melts.
Why do you use a coconut/soy wax blend?
We choose to work with soy wax for a variety of reasons. We love that it's an all-natural and eco-friendly alternative to paraffin. We love that using soy wax allows us to create candles that burn cleaner, brighter and longer than traditional candles. We love that soy wax is also 100% biodegradable and can be cleaned easily with soap and water. And we love that the wax we use is produced here in the USA and helps to support American agriculture
How fragrant are your candles?
Because we use a natural coconut/soy wax blend, our candles may not have the same scent throw as paraffin candles. Though we use the maximum amount of phthalate-free fragrance that our wax will hold, they can have a softer scent than paraffin, but we like that our candles are not overwhelming and can be used every day.
We find that our 8 oz mason jar candles fill a medium-large size room nicely. For very large spaces or rooms with high ceilings, we recommend burning two candles to achieve a similar scent throw. Our 8 oz mason jars are better suited for burning in small-medium size rooms such as a bedroom.
What are the burn times for your candles?
Each candle’s burn time is approximate.
• 4 oz Tin: Approximately 30-40 Hours
• 8 oz Jar: Approximately- 70-80 Hours